As I’ve been organizing the first edition of pgDay Paris back in 2015, this very conference is special to me! It’s been an amazing experience launching a new PostgreSQL conference…
Submit a Talk Today!
Talks may be on any topic related to PostgreSQL in some way. Suggested topic areas include:
- Developing applications with or for PostgreSQL
- Administering large scale PostgreSQL installations
- Case studies and/or success stories of PostgreSQL deployments (or interesting failures)
- PostgreSQL tools and utilities
- Community and local user groups
- Tuning and performance improvements
- PostgreSQL internals hacking
- Migration from other database systems
- Replication, Clustering, and High Availability
- Recovery and Backup strategies
- Benchmarking and hardware
- PostgreSQL related products
- DevOps and continuous deployment/configuration/integration around PostgreSQL
Of course, we’re happy to receive proposals for talks on other PostgreSQL-related topics as well.
The pgDay Paris conference is part of the PostgreSQL Europe conferences, a list including both Nordic pgDay and the great PostgreSQL Conference Europe, and more regional conferences too. If you’ve not attented to PostgreSQL Europe yet, add it to your list, really. And first consider pgday.Paris as both date and location are already known…
In particular Nordic pgDay and pgDay Paris are sister conferences: they happen in the same week — Nordic happens in Oslo on March 13, pgDay.Paris happens on March 15 — and they share quite a lot in between them. It is possible for speakers to participate in both conferences and fly over from Oslo to Paris with the organisation crew, who sure are present to both!
Would you speak about PostgreSQL in Paris?
Join the fun, submit your talk to pgday Paris today, we would be delighted to have you as a speaker!